#School timings to be strictly adhered to Morning Assembly:1st bell -9.20 a.m .Assembly begins at 9.25 a.m.
* Students are not allowed to come to school driving vehicles other than bicycles.
* Students must see that any homework /assignment/projects given to them are submitted in time..
* School property must be cared for. Any damage must be reported to the Class Teacher immediately.
*Money, Articles (such as Binoculars, Cassettes, CDs, Toys, Video games, Mobile Phones, Cameras etc…) should not be brought to school unless specifically asked by the teacher.
*Wrist watches (not too expensive) are allowed only for students of Std. V and above ‘.Students are advised not to remove their watches at school.
*Any student who is not in full uniform should submit a written request signed and recommended by the parent to the Principal or Vice Principal to obtain permission before entering the class room.
*No student shall be absent from class without sufficient reason. Parents/Guardians must clearly state the reason for the absence in the leave record of the school diary.
*Those who absent themselves without prior permission shall not enter the class without the Principal’s permission. Unauthorised absence for more than 15 days will lead to removal from the rolls.
*Students suffering from contagious diseases should not be sent to the school.
*Students are not allowed to go out of the campus during school hours including recess time.
*For birthdays, students can wear coloured dresses. The child may contribute a book to the class library as a lasting and benefitting gift to all his/her classmates.
* English being the medium of instruction, conversation in the school, except in other language classes should be in English.
*Students are responsible to the school authorities, not only for their conduct in school but also for their general behavior outside.
* Students should be responsible for the safe keeping of his/her belongings .It is suggested that their names be inscribed on articles like lunch boxes, school bags and umbrellas. Students are not allowed to bring valuable items like gold ornaments.
* The school uniform is obligatory on all school days. It is the duty of the parents/guardians to see that students come to school neatly dressed in the prescribed uniform.
* No student should bring to school comics, periodicals and other books which do not belong to the school library.
* Any damage caused to the property of the school or of the other students must be reported to the Principal and will have to be made good.
* Every student shall endeavour to keep up the high standard of the school by excelling in studies and good manners. Politeness and courtesy must be shown in speech and conduct. Always respect your teachers and elders and greet then suitably.
* Students will not enter other classrooms without due permission.
* Verbal request through messengers or students themselves to allow them to go home before the school gets over will not complied with.
* Perfect discipline should be maintained during tests. Any malpractice will be dealt with seriously.
* Discourtesy and disrespect to the members of the school staff in any form will be viewed seriously and those responsible for such misbehavior are liable to be dismissed.
*The Management, Principal and staff will not be held responsible in anyway for mishaps, injuries or loss of life that may occur to the students either on the school campus or while being transported by the school buses.
*Parents/Guardians are not allowed to enter the classrooms. They can meet teachers only after getting permission from the Principal.
*Promotion to higher classes and issue of conduct certificates are matters absolutely within the discretion of the Principal.
*Strict discipline is to be maintained in the class room and no one should remain in the classroom during interval.
*All students should be particularly careful not to throw any papers, seeds, sweet wrappers etc. on the floor or in the compound.
*Students practicing sports/games after school hours should be in sports dress.
*Identity Card:- A well laminated identity card is issued to every student. Students are required to posses their ID cards in the school and outside the school campus, representing for any activity, competitions in curricular an extra curricular events, sports and games, expeditions and tours.